MieszkaÅ„cy i ich sprawy :  Konstancin.com - Forum mieszkaÅ„ców miasta i gminy Konstancin-Jeziorna The fastest message board... ever.
Wszystkie kwestie konstancińsko-jeziorańskie i okoliczne.
Moderacja: Bartek 
Idź do wÄ…tku: <---->
Akcja: ForaWÄ…tkiNowy wÄ…tekSzukajZalogujPodglÄ…d do wydruku
Transport, komunikacja, ograniczenia
Wysłane przez: MixiorekMixiorek (37.128.88.---)
Data: 17 pa¼ 2014 - 09:16:58

Jak to się robi w "cywilizowanych" krajach. Warto przeczytać całość ze sznurka na dole:

"Zurich Installed 4,500 Street Sensors to Count Every Car in the City

Congestion pricing—the implementation of high tolls to keep cars out of congested downtown areas—is one of the most effective ways to reduce traffic and emissions. Zurich's plan goes above and beyond that, using a network of sensors to track the number of cars that enter its downtown and prevent more cars from entering until congestion has subsided.

As detailed in a new piece by Streetfilms, Zurich's traffic control concept includes the installation of induction loop sensors (similar to what we see at stoplights in the U.S.) that track the number of cars on streets.

These sensors (about 4,500 now) monitor how many cars are circulating in the city center and can communicate with signaling technology to lengthen (or shorten) lights. But when traffic gets too heavy, the sensors go a step further, actually preventing cars from entering the downtown area.

Of course, Zurich also has an incredibly robust transit system (some claim the best in the world) and car ownership in the city is at about 50 percent. So many people have and use the wide variety of options to get into town. However there are complaints that the system favors pedestrians and public transit too much. Plus, the system does create congestion outside the city, which isn't healthy for those residents.

[...]"

http://gizmodo.com/zurich-installed-4-500-street-sensors-to-count-every-ca-1647223392

Opcje: OdpowiedzCytuj

Akcja: ForaWÄ…tkiSzukajZaloguj
Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.